Wednesday, June 24, 2009
















Last weekend my wife, Erin, kicked some butt at Ironman CDA! She went 12:50 on a very tough day and had her best Ironman marathon ever, she clicked off 10 min miles like it was just an easy training run! Despite getting kicked and dunked in the swim, fighting foot cramps on the bike and calf cramps on the run she just kept on cruising! Also it was cold in the 50's and rained for the last 3 hours of her run, I was wearing 3 layers and wished I'd had gloves on as a spectator! My buddy Nick set a PR at 10:18 and came close to qualifying for Kona, he'll get it next time!
Oh yeh I also met this really hot chick on the run course pictured above, but there was something not quite right about her...
Next up Lubbock 70.3 this Sunday, it's supposed to cool down to 91 degrees this weekend!










No comments:

Post a Comment