Friday, April 23, 2010

Xterra Vegas Pre Race Prep




A few pics for Xterra Vegas pre riding today! I managed to fall biking and running today so I'd call it a good day! This barren desert course has at least 2 climbs that I will have to walk part of on race day and one nice sketchy downhill that you just hit the brakes, slide and hope to stay up! One pic you can see my buddy Nick Ranson walking up the first steep climb that I don't think any of the pros will even ride, maybe one or two at best! No pictures of me walking but hey it's my camera.

1 comment:

  1. I will have the camera tomorrow and will gladly post pics of mucus walking. Just wait for the post, it is coming. At least I didn't crash today, which probably means I'll be crashing tomorrow. Better to get it out of the way early!

    vulc

    ReplyDelete